Thursday, May 20, 2010

GOOD DAY

This has been another good day. We saw the surgeon and Gene is cleared for the second surgery, which we hope will be next week sometime. Then we see the neurologist and get it activated. He is getting so anxious to be able to eat and write and function without a tremor again. I certainly hope it is soon for his sake and my sanity. Thank God I have stamping to do.

I needed an anniversary card in a hurry, so decided to do another top note card with a different twist. I like this one too. I love Mellow Moss and Pretty in Pink and Always Artichoke together. I will miss Mellow Moss so much.

Card stock: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink

Ink: Mellow Moss

Accessories: Big Shot(you really need this) with Top Note Die, 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, mini glue dots, dimensionals and My Digital Studio(you really need this also) for the sentiment.

For the inside:



Mellow Moss and Whisper White cardstock. The sentiment is partly from the Very Versatile stamp set. I just changed the last sentence because instead of a wedding card it was an anniversary card. I made it say (as you continue your life together) instead of (as you begin your new life togeher). I did this in MDS also. I really love that MDS program, the more I use it the more I want to use it. It is truly awesome!!

See you here tomorrow.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment