Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY

Hi all, it is just a beautiful day today. Sunny, warm and so very pleasant. I really would like to be outside walking somewhere, but had a lot of creating to do.

I finished some candle covers and got all the info ready so her customers could order whatever they wish. This could really keep me busy. I have orders for purses and I want to make some other bags with the Big Shot also, so I see some busy days ahead. It is so much fun though, so I really don't mind at all.

Now to the card. I made another birthday card as I am joining a birthday card event and must get a few ready to send out.

I cased this card also from Tammie Akerson, her blog site is listed in my last post. I changed it by adding ribbon.

Stamp set is Well Scripted, Ink and card stock is Bermuda Bay, Whisper white run through the Polka Dot Impressions Folder and the Butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit . Ribbon is Bermuda Bay Polka Dot. I sponged the edges of everything with Bermuda Bay ink.




Inside sentiment is from the Very Versatile stamp set.


Hope you enjoyed todays post and that it inspires you to create something of your own.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment