Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NEW ADVENTURE

I just loaded My Digital Studio on my computer and have been playing around a little with it.
I know this is going to be a very fun new program for me to discover.

I decided to make a Father's Day card for my husband to remind him of how lucky he is. So I choose an old picture of us from 1953, before we were married. Just looking at the beautiful girl beside him should make him so glad he married her.(lol)

Anyway, I really want to learn this program and plan to get certified in it. I think you all will decide you need it after I share a few more projects in the future.


I used Night of Navy for the card, So Saffron stripe and So Saffron photo corners and Mellow Moss for the picture mat. I love it that you can type in whatever sentiment you want. It gives you a text box to type in. I am really hooked already and I've just started.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would be hooked once you started working in MDS. It is just toooo fun!!!! And I love the card you made for Dad - he is truly a lucky man!!! :)

    ReplyDelete