Monday, May 3, 2010

MORE SCRAPBOOKIN'

Well, we got the lab thing over this morning, and I was about to post these pages, when all of a sudden the cable company had a problem. Don't you just love technology?(lol) I decided it would be better to take a nap. However, I didn't, I called my daughter and talked for an hour instead.

To continue on with the scrapbook, here are a few more pages. I used Baja Breeze DSP, Whisper White cardstock and some ribbon and scrapbook kit embellishments on the next two.






Then I switchd to Kiwi Kiss and Kiwi Kiss DSP for the next two. As you can see they are still pretty simple pages but some good layouts just the same. My next post should show some improvement in design. I get better with age(lol).






We will get the lab results tomorrow afternoon and will know then if the surgery will go forward. I sure hope so, he has his heart set on getting better.


Until tomorrow,


Thanks for stoppin in!


Have a Blessed Day!


June


No comments:

Post a Comment