Saturday, May 15, 2010

STILL SCRAPBOOKIN'

It's a beautiful day in southern California but kind of a sad one too.

I just returned from the Memorial Service for my great-grandchildren's Mother. She had so many loving friends and she was a people's person filled with love and always giving of herself to others. It was a very nice service and a happy one. Music and laughter and sharing with each other, so different than some I have been too.

So, I haven't had time to make any new cards, so thought I would share some more scrapbook pages. The following two are made with Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze dsp and a strip of paper from the scrapbook kit. The flower is the large one and pearl from the Pretties Kit.


These were easy to do.



The following ones are done with Kiwi Kiss plain cardstock and Kiwi Kiss dsp. Pretties Kit flowers were also used but adhered with brads.





I just love scrapbooking whether it be hands on or through digital scrapbooking. I am really hooked on Stampin Up's Digital Scrapbook program. It is so easy to use and you can put your pictures in so easy. You can always dress the pages up with other emblishments later.


Must get on with creating, so I will see you here tomorrow!


Thanks for stoppin in!


Have a Blessed Day!


June


No comments:

Post a Comment