Monday, May 31, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY

Hope you all had a beautiful Memorial Day! It certainly was that in Southern California.

I know it has been a few days since I posted but I have been busy. Decided I had better get busy today on cards since I have a birthday and anniversary coming up soon. I was looking through my paper file and decided to use some already discontinued paper that I love for the birthday card, and some to soon be retired for the anniversary card. I will miss a lot of the papers but then every year we usually do miss those that retire.

Tomorrow is the day for the retiring list to come out. If any of you want to get anything, e-mail me and let me know. I'll be glad to order whatever you would like.

First the birthday card:

Stamp Sets: Elements of Style and Well Scripted

Card stock: Buckaro Blue, Groovy Guava, Whisper White

Ink: Dusty Durango

Accessories: Vanilla Hodgepodge, 1/2 inch circle punch, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, Mini glue dots, and dimensionals.

A look at the inside:

Next is the anniversary card:

Stamp Set:Elements of Style

Card Stock: Glorious Green, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana

Ink: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron

Accessories: Big Shot with Oval Scallop Frame, Scallop Oval Punch, Beads and Flowers from Egg-cellent Egg Kit (retired), mini glue dots and dimensionals.


Here's a look at the inside. I will write a message for them in Almost Amethyst Ink.


Hope you enjoy the cards and will come back soon. Until next time......


Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June


No comments:

Post a Comment