Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HAPPY TUESDAY

I promised some cards and I am finally producing them. I have been so busy with hubby and family that my creative time has been limited.

I have seen so many cards done with this bird, that I decided I had to do one or two. I received the inspiration for these from one on Tammie Ackerson's blog at tammieackerson.typepad.com. I changed it a little. This one is more for a female birthday.

Card recipe:

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red dsp

Stamp Set: Well Scripted

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Embellishments: 2 step bird punch, scallop border trim punch, 5/8 inch organza ribbon



For the one for men or boys



Card Recipe:

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Sage Shadow, To the Nines dsp


Stamp Set: Picture This


Ink: Sage Shadow


Embellishments: 2 step bird punch, scallop border punch, scallop oval punch,
1/4 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon


I just love the bird punch. It makes such a neat image for any kind of card, especially in the spring when the birds first return.


I have been asked to design some label covers for some candles, so I will have a busy day creating those. It should be a lot of fun and I am filled with ideas of flowers, birds and butterflies.


Hope you have a great day and that I have helped to inspire your creativity.


Thanks for stoppin in!


Have a Blessed day!


June

No comments:

Post a Comment