Saturday, May 8, 2010

ALL IS O.K.

Great Saturday to Everyone!!

The surgery is over and all went very well and he is home and back to normal. I give God all the honor, glory and praise for this one. The surgery was suppose take upto 6 hrs and it was less than 3. The doctors were so pleased. We still have one more to go through before it is done but the next will be done as an out patient surgery and won't take long. However, then the tremor will be completely gone and he can function as a normal human being again. He told the doctor now he can work 20 more years before he retires. He is 79 now. Great attitude at least!

So today I have a few more pages for you from my 60 year scrapbook. The following 2 are done in Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss cardstock. I know I will be adding a lot of embelishments to these because they are pretty plain at this point.

I used the Scallop Trim Punch on this one. It made just a little different pattern.


These 2 are done in Chocolate Chip and Whisper White with embelishments from the scrapbooking kit. I just cut different sized rectangles and tore one side of the Whisper White.


The letters for Memories were in the scrapbooking kit. I also used All Chocolat' DSP for the main page on both. Again I tore the Whisper White for a different effect.

Hope you enjoyed my pages today and that they inspire you to do some scrapbooking for scrapbook month in May. I now have the awesome job of sorting pictures to put in this album. They are now in a shoe box, some do not have dates on, so you know I have several days of sorting ahead of me. I will try to create some cards in between.


Thanks for stoppin in!


Have a Blessed Day!


June



No comments:

Post a Comment