Thursday, May 13, 2010

GOOD EVENING

I was thinking today that I did not have any sympathy cards on hand for emergency's so decided to design a couple, just in case. I do not like to have to design these after the fact, as I did the last two.

My husband is doing very good, the monitor showed nothing as far as we know. His blood pressure has been very good and he took a long walk yesterday. He is now off the pain pills so that's a good sign.


This one I used Old Olive 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 for the card base. A 2" x 51/2" strip of Perfect Plum edged with the scallop edge punch. 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" Pale Plum next to the scallop edge and then 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" Perfect Plum DSP. Then I tied the 5/8 Old Olive Satin ribbon around and into a bow. Top layer is 3 x4 Perfect Plum and the image stamped on Whisper White in Pale Plum and Old Olive Ink. Flower is double stamped with Perfect Plum. This layer is adhered with dimensionals

That's the inside.

This one is Pretty in Pink card base, DSP is retired, layered on So Saffron. Ribbon is Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery 5/8 inch and the white is 3/8 inch taffeta. Top layer is Certainly Celery punched on 2 sides with the Scallop Border Trim Punch, then the white layer is stamped with flowers in Rose Red and leaves Certainly Celery and adhered with dimensionals.

this is the inside.


Hope you all have a great evening and I'll see you here tomorrow.


Thanks for stoppin in!


Have a Blessed Day!


June



No comments:

Post a Comment