Thursday, October 6, 2011

Punch Card

We had some really nice rain showers yesterday and today is still cloudy with the sun peeking out every once in a while. Nice time of the year, fall. I love it!!

We had a good team meeting last night. I was able to help with some training on the Stampin' Up website and personal blog training as well. One of the ladies taught us some new gift ideas and all in all we had an enjoyable evening!


I saw a card similar to this on someone's blog(sorry I can't remember who's it was) and decided to see what my ladies would think of it. They loved it and it is so easy to make. I know some of my friends and relatives will get this for Christmas. So cute!!!






Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Good Cheer (retired) for the sentiment

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4 x 11, Bashful Blue 4 x 5 1/4, Whisper White for fence and snow (torn 2" wide piece) fence is 2 Jewelery tags high, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip.

Ink: Night of Navy

Accessories: Pennant Punch for tree branches, Modern Label punch for tree trunk, Jewelry Tag punch for fence, White Gel pen for dots on tree

I think I will play with punches a little more. Everyone loves using punches.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment