Saturday, October 15, 2011

Perfectly Penned

What a busy day! Bonnie and I worked on cards and just had a good time together all day. She is such a blessing.

Tomorrow is painting day again. My kitchen and family room ceiling and the walls in the family room will all be a  nice Capicino color by tomorrow night. I so appreciate our son and Debbie. It would never get done if I had to do it. My arms just don't reach up well anymore. I am so excited to see the finished product.




Here is another card from October's card class. I am loving the stamp set Perfectly Penned. Such elegant writting and that art is almost lost.

Card Recipe:

Perfectly Penned and Fabulous Florets stamp sets

Card stock: Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and 3 3/4 x 5 and a scrap for the flower, Marina Mist 4 x 5 1/4.

Ink: Marina Mist, Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Dauber, Scissors and Dimensionals

So simple yet so nice.
Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment