Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gently Falling


It's time to start getting ready for November's card class now. I would like to get them done early for a change. It seems I am working until the last minute every month now. Maybe this month will be different.

Fall has been in the air for a few days and now tomorrow we go back to summer for a couple of days. Supposed to be mid 90's for Wednesday and Thursday and then cooler for the week-end. Very mild Santa-anna coming through from the North. Fire alert out for San Diego County, especially in the north county area of Fall Brook. There is a lot of dead trees and grass up that way so they say.




Here is the first of the 8 cards we did this month. Eleven ladies did these and they had such a good time. I am so blessed to have such faithful and wonderful friends. They are my friends not just card class people. Everyone means something special to me and I just want to say thank you for letting me get to know you.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Gently Falling and Thankful For (retired)

Card stock: Cajun Craze 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 1 1/2 and 4 1/4, Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 and 2 1/4 x 4, So Saffron 2 1/2 x 4 1/4

Ink: More Mustard, So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade

Accessories: 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment