Saturday, October 22, 2011

Christmas Lodge

Good Morning!! It's time for our Technique Club to meet today at 1 pm. I am so looking forward to having a great time with the 4 ladies that are starting this club. We are hoping to grow to 10, so if you are interested in joining us once a month, email me and I will tell you all about it.

Our weather has been real nice lately, warm days and cool nights, good sleeping weather. My husband still has a garden growing, right now cucumbers and zuccinni and the rose garden is gorgeous. I will take pictures and put on in the next day or so.

Here is one more card from Octobers card class. In November we meet on Saturday the 12th or Tuesday the 15th. If you would like to come just email me and let me know. We do 8 cards and envelopes for $12 or at least a $19 merchandise order. 





Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Christmas Lodge and Perfectly Penned

Card stock: Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 and 4 x 5 1/4 and a 3 1/4" square for circle, Cherry Cobbler 3 3 /4" square for circle

Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray

Accessories: Big Shot w/snow burst embossing folder, Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler markers, Cherry Cobbler quilted ribbon, Glitter Glue and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you again soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment