Sunday, October 16, 2011

Butterfly Prints

We are in a mess today with the painting but it will all be over soon. It's looking good and the rooms will be much brighter. I am lovin' it. My son is so good to me.

I know my children in Michigan were disappointed with the game yesterday between, Michigan and Michigan State. It's too bad State had to win. Maybe next time!




This is another of our October cards. I am really going to use that Perfectly Penned set a lot. It just looks so good.

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Perfectly Penned and Butterfly Prints

Cardstock: Melon Mambo 4 1/4 x 11, Wild Wasabi 4 x 5 1/4 and 3 x 3 3/4 and scrap for scallop circle, Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5, scraps for circle, butterfly and sentiment, Beyond the Garden DSP 2 3/4 x 3 1/2

Ink: Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Big Shot w/Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Butterfly punch, Decorative Label punch, 1/4" Rose Red Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals and Glue dots

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll be back again real soon. Have a great week and happy stamping.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment