Friday, October 7, 2011

Lovely As A Tree

It is really chilly this morning, 44 degrees at 7:30 am. Good sweatshirt weather in my book. I am lovin' it but my hubby doesn't share my feelings. He is ready to turn on the furnace. I think I will purchase an electric fireplace for mornings like this. Besides I love the ambience of a fire, even a fake one.




Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree and Three Little Words

Cardstock: Soft Suede 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 3 1/4" square, Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4, 3"square, Spice Cake DSP 2 pieces 1 1/4 x 3 1/2, 2 pieces 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, a scrap of Very Vanilla

Ink: Soft Suede and Island Indigo and Pumkin Pie, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Soft Suede markers

Accessories: Island Indigo ruffled ribbon 6" and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in  and I'll see you again soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment