Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Lodge

Had to have some tests this a.m. but am back and on the job now. Hope you are all having a great morning and Ruth I hope you are having a great vacation. You deserve one.

Please keep my daughter and her husband in your prayers today as he is having a very rough time with his chemo. Hopefully he will get the cell transplant and every thing will get back to normal real soon.

I was glad to hear that Teri is home from the hospital and I am praying she is getting better quickly. So much sickness, I don't like it.

This is one of the Christmas cards we did in October. I try to do at least 2 Christmas cards each month after I do the stamp-a-stack because that gives everyone a few more choices for cards to give.





I really love this stamp set and I know it will not be in my retired sale even if it retires. The lodge looks like one in our local mountains and I just love going there. This tree is also the perfect Christmas tree, I used to look for one like this when we went to the woods to cut our own.

Card Recipe:
Stamp sets:  Christmas Lodge and Many Merry Messages

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red 4 1/4 x 11 and 7/8 x 3 7/8, Frostwood Lodge DSP 4 x 5 1/4, Garden Green 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 and Whisper White 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 and 3/4 x 3 3/4

Ink: Garden Green and Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Basic Rhinestones or silver brads and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you real soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment