Thursday, October 13, 2011

Always Thankful

Good Morning! It is another beautiful hot day in Southern Calfornia. This is supposed to be the last day of heat and much cooler tomorrow and next week. More like fall I hope. After all this is October!!

One of my card class ladies is in the hospital and I would ask all of you to keep her in your prayers. She is a sweetheart and we all want her to be well real soon.






This is one of my favorite fall sets and a new wheel I just purchased. I love it!! I like the look of the top corners of the card. That was done with the small heart punch.

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Always Thankful and the wheel is Fall Harvest.

Cardstock: Old Olive 4 1/4 x 11, So Saffron 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5 1/4 and a scrap for punch, Very Vanilla 3 7/8 x 5 and scrap for sentiment

Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive

Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Small Heart Punch, More Mustard Scallop Ribbon 6", Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, River Rock and Crumb Cake Markers, Fall Harvest Wheel with the standard handle and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon, God willing.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment