Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Friend

It is very cool here this morning, time for jeans and sweaters. We are to get more rain later today and it is to be pretty severe with wind I understand but we really needed the rain. It gets very dry in the summer and I am looking forward to everything turning green again.

I spent yesterday with one of my Tuesday card class ladies, she couldn't make next week's class so she did it early this month. We had a blast just the two of us in my stamping studio. I wouldn't mind having someone come every day to stamp with me. I spend a lot of time in here and it was nice to have someone to talk to. Thanks Bonnie for a great day!!







Here is another September card class card. I love this set. We are doing a card in October with it but a totally different color and layout and I love it!!

Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: My Friend and Thank You Kindly

Cardstock: Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 3 1/2 x 3 3/4, Old Olive 4 x 5 1/4, Paisley Petals DSP 1 3/4 x 3 3/4

Ink: Lucky Limeade and Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon 6" and Chantilly Lace 4" and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment