Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swirls and Curls Verses

This has been such a busy week. It's been filled with classes, doctor's appointments and shopping. I finally got my hair curled today so it looks much better. My hair is so straight you could use it for a ruler without measurements on it. It is also thin and very fine so it really needed something. I finally found a good hair dresser so I am very happy today.

Now it's time to get busy and do my 28 swap cards for my friend, Lauren. She is hosting a swap and is also getting ready to move. She's a busy lady as well. I will be putting my swap card up a little later down the road.



This is number 5 for the July card class. I love the cupcake builders punch. It is so easy to make cupcakes with no fuss or messy ink.
I started with a Very Vanilla card 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. My Chocolate Chip layer is 4 x 5 1/2 and punched on one long side with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. Next layer is Very Vanilla 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 and stamped with Happy Birthday from the Swirls and Curls Verses stamp set. I wrapped a piece of Chocolate Chip Scallop Polka Ribbon around both layers before adhereing them to the card front. Of course the cupcakes were punched with the Cupcake Builders Punch in chocolate chip and pretty in pink cardstock. I just love this card and so did my ladies. It's so easy to make.

Hope this inspires you to purchase the punch if you haven't already and design a card of your own. Of course you are free to copy this one as long as you don't use it for a contest or any challenge.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37"5

No comments:

Post a Comment