Sunday, July 3, 2011

Elegant Soiree

Happy 4th of July week-end everyone!! I hope to see some really good fireworks over the valley tonight and tomorrow night. We have such a great view from our back patio. It is hot in Southern California, just like it is every where today but thank God our humidity is not too high.

I have lost by BFF for a few months and that saddens me but I know she will be back by the 1st of the year. I will miss her greatly and I wish her the very best while she is gone and will be praying for her and her hubby. She has a tremendous task ahead of her so please if you get a moment say a prayer for Laurie Gibson. She is also my daughter.








I have finally gotten around to my June class cards. We made a box that holds 12 cards and envelopes and 5 pretty cards. I will show you the box later.


For this card I used Baja Breeze 4 1/2 x 11. I put a layer of Soft Suede 4 1/8 x 3 3/4 on that and then layered a piece of Elegant Soiree DSP 4 x 3 3/4. For the card insert I used Soft Suede 4 x 5 and Very Vanilla 3 7/8 x 3 3/4. I used the corner rounder on all corners and the hole punch and mat set to punch the card and ribbon for the Filigree Brad. I used both Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and a few Basic Rhinestones to set it off.

I hope you like it and will try one on your own.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.


Hugs,

June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment