Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Greetings

I am so thankful for the pleasant weather we have been having, compared to the Eastern part of the country. I really feel for the people there, the humidity alone would kill me, to say nothing of the 90 plus temperatures. My daughter will be so glad to get back to California in a few months. After all this heat they will get record cold temperatures this winter no doubt. She doesn't handle either very well.

Her husband is doing well with the chemo treatments and is looking forward to coming out here also. We will be so happy to have them here.

My son put a new large window in my dining room on the week-end. I think my card class will be very happy with it next month. It was so dark in that room and this window has just opened up the whole house to more light. I just love it.




For this card I used the new incolor, Wisteria Wonder. Beautiful color. The card is Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11. I then put on a layer of Wisteria Wonder 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. Center layers are Flirtatious DSP 2 3/4 x 3 and Whisper White 2 1/2 x 3. I used the stamp set Happy Greetings and Victoria Lace to cover the seam where they meet. The circles were punched with the Scallop Circle and the 1 3/8" punches. A clear Rhinestone Brad is in the center. I used the 3/16th corner punch on the corners.

Simple but lovely card. Hope you are inspired to create one of your own.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

' Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment