Sunday, July 10, 2011

Four Frames

Good morning! Yesterday was an awesome day! 10 ladies attended this month's card class and we had so much fun! We had carrot cake cupcakes for Judi's birthday and embarassed her by singing to her. The cupcakes were from Albertson's grocery store and were they ever
de-li-cious!!!

Now I am getting ready for a team meeting tomorrow night and another card class on Tuesday. This one won't be as large but we will have just as much fun.





This is the last of June's card class cards but not the least. Very pretty vintage look without the sponging.


I used Naturals White for the card 4 1/4 x 11. I layered that with Rose Red 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. Next layer is Dsp from Springtime Vintage Collection 4 x 5 1/8 and punched along the bottom edge with the Scallop Border Trim Punch. Next layer is Rose Red 3 x 4 and topped with Whisper White 2 3/4 x 3 3/4. I stamped the image from Herb Expressions on that and then stamped one image from the Four Frames Stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. Next I stamped a sentiment from Elements of Style on a piece of Rose Red and punched it out with the Scallop Oval Punch. I used Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz markers to color the image and accented the flowers with small Basic Rhinestones. I used Rose Red Seam Binding under the punched images and around the dsp layer. Nice clean vintage look.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June
'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment