Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love and Care

Good morning everyone! It is a good morning. My daughter is home safe and looking forward to getting done what has to be done and returning to California as soon as possible.

Sure wish the humidity would drop. I feel like I am in Michigan also except there are no flying bugs. It has sure been a warm week but after all it is summer, right? I think I will spend some time down at the bay this month just to be cooler. It will be nice walking along the bay on Shelter Island and having lunch at the Red Sail In.

Must finish this post and get busy designing the cards for July's card class which is this Saturday at 1 pm at my home. If you live in the area we would love to have you join us. Just please email me by tomorrow am and let me know so I can cut cardstock for you. We will be celebrating a birthday this month and I'm sure we will have a blast!!





For this card I used Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White cardstock. The stamp sets are both hostess sets from the Summer Mini, Love and Care and Swirls and Curls Verses. I love both these sets. I used the Big Shot and the Scallop Squares Duo Die and the Finial Press Embossing Folder. The ribbon is 1 1/4" Certainly Celery Stripe. Of course the image layer is put on with Stampin' Dimensionals. I also used a piece of the Whisper White Bakers Twine and colored it Rich Razzleberry by running it across the ink pad and holding down with a Dauber and then tied it around the other ribbon. I love the look.


Hope you like this as much as I do and will make one of your own.


Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.


Hugs,
June


'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment