Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Presto Patterns

This has been a good day. My daughter made it home to Michigan today, safe and sound. Continue to pray for her and her husband through this trying time for them. With God's grace everything will go well and they will be in San Diego by the first of the year. Her job is waiting for her so that is a plus.





This paper was one of my favorites and of course it is gone now. I still have some to play with for my own cards and believe me I will use it.

For this card I used Basic Gray for the card. First layer is Pretty in Pink, next is Basic Gray and the top one is the Presto Patterns DSP. My wide oval is in Rich Razzleberry and the Scallop Oval is Whisper White and the sentiment is in Rich Razzleberry ink.
I used Basic Gray and Rich Razzleberry from the Stampin' Pastels to color my DSP. The ribbon used is Rich Razzleberry Satin layered with Whisper White Organza. I love the look of those 2 ribbons together.

Hope you will make one for yourself.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment