Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sail Away

It is going to be another hot and muggy day here today. I won't complain though because at least we are not having thunder storms or tornado's or earthquakes. It is a typical July day I guess. More humid than usual but we have a monsoon off the coast that is causing it. I am very thankful for air conditioning.

I have my cards all created for Saturday and we have 10 scheduled for attendance. We should have a fantastic time. I have several new ones and that is always good. I can't wait to meet them and welcome them to our card family.





This has become one of my favorite stamp sets, Sail Away and I used the sentiment from Sincere Salutations. I started with a Night of Navy card 4 1/4 x 11. Put a layer of Nautical Expedition DSP 2 x 5 1/4 on next. Image piece is Whisper White 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 layered on a piece of Cherry Cobbler 3 x 3 1/2. The wide oval is Cherry Cobbler and the Scallop Oval is Whisper White. These are done with punches. I used the Word Window punch and Crumb Cake cardstock for the pillars and wrapped them with the red and white Bakers Twine. Such a cute card and could be used for a man or a woman.


Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you tomorrow.


Hugs,
June



'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment