Friday, July 22, 2011

God's Blessings

I love the new incolors. They are so compatible with our core colors as well as with each other. The names are too awesome!

Tomorrow is my Big Shot class and I have another one on Tuesday. Looking forward to helping my customers who have bought Big Shots know how to use each accessory. I have some great cards and projects for them and they will have some time to just play with my products. Should be a great day all around.



For this card I used one of the new incolors and some new ribbon. The color is Lucky Limeade and the ribbon is the incolor ruffled ribbon in Lucky Limeade. Base card is Peach Parfait 4 1/4 x 11. Lucky Limeade is the next layer and is 4 x 5 1/4. The dsp is the Peach Parfait and is 3 3/4 x 5. Sentiment is from God's Blessings and cut with the Scallop Circle Punch. Flowers are Lucky Limeade punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. My customers were so happy I made the bows for them.

Hope this inspires you to create.
Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment