Monday, July 25, 2011

Elizabeth

It's Monday morning and time to get back to work. We had a great Big Shot class on Saturday. Had a lot of fun, learned some new things and made 5 great projects. We even had a jelly bean treat in one of our projects - they really liked that! I do another class tomorrow and then I am free until August 6th when I do the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to join us, just email me and let me know by August 4th. We will do 20 cards and envelopes, 5 each of 4 different designs, for $25. Looking forward to using some new stamps from the new catalog.





This is another card from our July card class. I used the new Calypso Coral for the main card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The DSP layer is from the Paisley Petals collection and is 4 x 5 1/4. The next layer is Calypso Coral 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 and then Very Vanilla 3 1/4 x 4 1/4. The ribbon is Crumb Cake Seam Binding and the flowers were punched with the 5 Petal Flower Punch. We used the ticket corner punch on all corners. I added a pearl for some bling and used Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral ink. Sweet card!!


Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon. Have a great week!

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment