Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fabulous Florets

I am feeling much better and ready to get back to real life. You are probably thinking it is about time.(lol) So much dizziness is not fun at all. It is so nice to be thinking straight again and not in a whirlwind all the time.

This is the last of the May card class cards. It's a good thing because I would like to get June's cards posted before my July class on the 9th (12th if you are a Tuesday participant).



For this card I used Daffodil Delight 4 1/4 x 11. Next layer is Beyond the Garden DSP 4 x 5 1/4. The Poppy Parade layer is 3 x 4 1/4 and the Whisper White is 2 3/4 x 4. I used Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Black Stazon ink. I stamped the leaf design on the whisper white layer and stamped the flowers on whisper white pieces and cut them out and attached them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Very simple but a nice, bright and summery card.

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you soon.

Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment