Sunday, February 27, 2011

Studio Sketches

This is another stamp set I didn't think I needed but I really love it now. I have made several cards with it and I'm sure I will make several more.

We got really rained on Friday night and Saturday morning and our local mountains are beautiful with the snow that they got. They had a lot of traffic problems but the kids are really having fun.







I started with a Always Artichoke card base and ran it through the Big Shot with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. I ran a piece of Old Olive cardstock through the Big Shot with the Finial Press Embossing Folder and wrapped it with 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon and then tied a piece of linen thread around the ribbon into a bow. I then stamped the image on very vanilla and colored it with ink pad and blender pen. I layered that to Always Artichoke which I layered to Old Olive and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used Old Olive, So Saffron, Soft Suede and Riding Hood Red to color the fruit.

Thanks for stoppin and hope to see you again real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment