Monday, February 14, 2011

Filled With Love

Here it is another week already. My the time does fly. I had a wonderful workshop yesterday, 4 people and over a $500 order. We had so much fun. Sold my second Big Shot and now have requests for a Big Shot class. It will be fun teaching them all the 3D projects and making cards as well.

Here is the last of my January card class projects. Of course we had to do a Valentine card.





I used the Filled With Love stamp set. Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black and Real Red DSP. We stamped with Jet Black Stazon ink. They like using punches so we used the , 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, and the Scallop Circle. We also used the 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals.

This month's card class is coming up this Saturday the 19th at 1 pm at my home so if you live in the area I would be happy to have you join me. Just please let me know on Friday so I can prepare your card supplies for you. We will have a blast I know.

Thanks for stoppin in and I hope to see you again real soon. Have a great Valentine's Day. Hope you all get some chocolate.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment