Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Countryside

It's cloudy and cool here today, might even get some rain. Still much better than that white stuff and it won't get below zero at least. I feel very sorry for my Michigan friends.

Here is another card from the January card class. Once in a while you need a masculine card and I just love this set for that purpose. My husband was raised on a farm and when he was little they had an outside pump for water. It's so hard to believe this in this day and age.








Stamp set: Countryside

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla, First Addition DSP

Ink: Crumb Cake

Accessories: 5/8" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and I hope to see you again real soon. Enjoy your day!

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment