Thursday, February 10, 2011

Growing Green

Good morning. It's a bright shiny day here today. I am getting ready for another visit to the Chiropractor this morning. She is really making me feel better and so I guess I am happy about going. It would be wonderful to walk without pain in my leg and knee again.

This is the last card for my January card class. I'm not sure what it is called but the message card slips out of the outer card, you can pull it by the ribbon tab attached to it.





I used the Growing Green stamp set. On the message pull out I stamped both flowers very lightly for a background in Pretty in Pink and So Saffron. Cardstock used was So Saffron, Garden Green, Very Vanilla and Garden Green DSP from some DSP package, not sure which one.

I also used 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon and Stampin Dimensionals.

Something different for a change.
Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment