Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amour

Just got back from breakfast with friends. Good pancakes and scrambled eggs. It's a cool sunny day and I'm ready for action. I need to get insides of all my cards done. I should learn to do them at the time I make the cards. I always say I'm going to and then 'ola' it never gets done. I also have to get designing for this months card class on the 19th.





This is another card from my January card class. I love the punches and the Big Shot and that Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit. I really don't know how I ever got along without them. I just know that they make life easier and cards more beautiful.

I used the Amour stamp from Artistic Etchings

Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Real Red DSP, Very Vanilla and Love Letter DSP

Ink: Jet Black Stazon

Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Two-step Bird Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Modern Label Punch and Stampin Dimensionals.

I just love using the punches as much as possible. I think the cards look more professional and really gorgeous. Hope this inspires you to make something today.

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment