Sunday, February 20, 2011

Be My Valentine

Finally getting the last Valentine card in. I haven't been feeling very well because of a bad back and lots of pain in my right leg. I can't set for very long and walking is only done when necessary. I slept in the recliner last night and finally got a few hours of sleep. Back to the chiropactor on Tuesday and then maybe things will be better.







This is my last valentine card and next I will start doing February card class cards. We had a blast yesterday even though I was hurting. Nothing stops a dedicated stamper.

Stamp set: Be My Valentine

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler DSP and the Red Glimmer paper.

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment