Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nature Walk

wow! It's the first of March already and we only have one more month of Sale-a Bration. I have had so many customers getting free stamp sets and I love to see that. I believe in taking advantage of anything you can get for free. My last two workshops have been over $500 so my hostesses have gotten an extra set for free. They were ecstatic! Love it!!!

This is another February card class creation. First time I have used this set as well. I think I will like this one too. I just love everything about Stampin' Up I have to admit it. Fanatic!!







Stamp set: Nature Walk and Thank You Kindly

Cardstock: Confetti Cream, Early Espresso, More Mustard, and Woodland Walk DSP

Ink: Early Espresso

Accessories: 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label and Decorative Label punches and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again real soon. I hope you will get some inspiration from my creations and have lots of fun.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment