Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Elizabeth

The sun is shining but it is on the chilly side yet this morning. Just glad I am not in Michigan where they are getting lots of snow and cold. I lived it for a lot of years but now I like warm winters and easy driving with no snow.

I used to think you could not have Christmas without snow. Boy, was I dumb. It is just as nice or nicer without it. You can actually plan on going to church Christmas Eve because you don't have to worry whether you will get snowed in or not. I did that a lot of years also and spent many Eve's home because there was a blizzard looming outside.

Anyway, here is another card from January card class. First time I have used this stamp but I really love it. So elegant looking yet simple.








I used Concord Crush, Concord Crush DSP and Whisper White Cardstock.

Concord Crush Ink.

Birthday Wishes from Occasional Quotes.

Concord Crush 1/2" Poly Ribbon and Silver Brads. Also used the Big Shot and the Top Note Die.

Hope it inspires you to make one of your own. I love to share what I do and am honored when someone cases my projects.

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again tomorrow. Have a great day!

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment