Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine Defined

I realize Valentines day is past however I still have one more to post. I have been having some back problems, therefore I am behind on posting. I will try to do better, I promise.

We had a good rain yesterday and they are saying showers everyday for the next 5 or 6 days. I won't complain because it makes everything so green and pretty. Right now however the sun is shining but it is cool, only 50's for today.






Stamp set: Valentine Defined

Cardstock: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Real Red DSP

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1/4" Grosgrain Real Red ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Pretty in Pink Marker and Stampin' Dimensionals

Simple card but nice and gets the message across. I love Valentines Day because of the chocolates. This year we also went to Penacle Peak Restaurant and had a great Fillet Mignon dinner. First time we have ever celebrated Valentines Day like that. Love that wonderful 'hubby' of mine.

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment