Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Believe

I just can't get enough of this stamp set. I think it will be my favorite for a while. It is just so simple and nice.

My ladies had a great time yesterday. I had two who were first time stampers and they loved it. My regular lady is just the greatest and she is such a joy to have at class. We all got to meet new people and we just had fun!

This is one of the eight cards that we made.






Supplies used were: Pear Pizzazz , Blushing Bride and Whisper White cardstock, Just Believe stamp set, Lap of Luxury DSP, Pear Pizzazz and Basic Grey ink, Basic Pearls, Boho Blossoms punch and Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, snail adheshive, mini glue dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Clean and simple but very nice.

Thanks for stoppin and hope to see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment