Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Believe

Good morning! I hope it will be a good day. I see the Dr this morning and hope she takes the pain away.

We had a great card class on Saturday and one came yesterday to do the cards because her little girl was sick on Saturday. I have three more coming this week to do them also. We just have a good time sharing together. So if you live in my area and would like to have some fun in March, remember my card class is the 3rd Saturday and my Big Shot class is the 4th Sunday of every month.

I am looking forward to three workshops in March. I can't believe the difference Sale-a-bration makes in the workshops. To bad we don't have it more than once per year. I am also looking forward to promoting this month.

We also have a great offer from Stampin' Up right now until March 31st. You can become a demonstrator for 15% off the kit price (148.75) instead of $175, plus you will receive a $50 bonus kit for free! What a deal!! You can sign up on my store website by clicking on the circle to the right of this post.






Supplies used to make this card were:

Just Believe stamp set, Wild Wassabi, Perfect Plum and Whisper White cardstock, Wild Wassabi and Perfect Plum Markers, 5/8" Pear Pizzazz Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, the Ornament Punch, Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Simple but very pretty. My one lady wanted me to help her make a Wedding card that she had already gotten the supplies for from the "m" store, and when she saw the Vintage Wallpaper Folder she asked if I could put that in her card. We made a gorgeous Wedding card and she was so happy.

Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment