Sunday, June 20, 2010

PANSIES

I was surfing the blogs I check everyday and forgot I wanted to enter in the challenge this week with Mojo Monday and today is the deadline. So I quickly found a card that I had made in a class with Laurie Gibson and tweaked it some to fit the challenge. I just love these pansies and they look so real.

I used Crushed Curry for the main card and layered it with Perfect Plum. The beautiful background is a window sheet run through the Big Shot with the Petals of Plenty Embossing Folder. I love how the color underneath shows through. It is so striking in real life. I made the pansies with the Butterfly Punch and colored them with markers and then used my aqua painter to blend the colors. Also used the Wide Oval and Scallop Oval Punches for the sentiment. The ribbon is Crushed Curry Polka Dot. Hope you like this as much as I do.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed night!

June

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I LOVE those pansies!! That's such a fabulous idea to use a butterfly punch! Amazing dsp too!!
    P.S. If you get a chance, come check out my challenge blog! This week’s challenge runs until Saturday night. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli

    ReplyDelete