Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy Day

Good afternoon, in California any way. I really didn't have much time for creating today and I needed a box for a birthday present, so decided to make that and put it on here today. My granddaughter will be 31 on June 14 and we are having a party for her. I made the present inside as well and I hope she will like it all.

I used Textured 12x12 card stock for the box. It looks so nice and is just a little heavier feeling because of the texture. I used Pink Pirouette for the bottom and Regal Rose for the top. I then put 5/8 inch Basic Gray Satin Ribbon around and glued it together on the bottom. The finish part is the 3 paper roses made with the Extra Large Flower Punch and adhered with mini glue dots. ( I love these roses)
I stood it on end so you could get a better view of the flowers. It was so easy to make and it makes a very attractive box for any kind of present.Tomorrow we go to the Plastic Surgeon to find out what they want to do to my husband for the Melanoma he has on his cheek. They scraped the top off for the biopsy and now they are saying they need to cut the rest out and take out the lympth node in his neck on that side. He is not very happy and neither am I. Please pray for us tomorrow.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

1 comment:

  1. June, congratulations on your grand daughter's birthday. I absolutely LOVE your box and the flowers are beautiful!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete