Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEW THINGS

Here I am with another challenge entry. This card was inspired by the Sweet Sunday challenge for this week. I sure enjoy these challenges, they really are increasing my creativity. I suggest everyone get in at least one but you would probably enjoy even more. I know I do.


For this card I used Chocolate Chip for the main card. The first layer is a 3 x4 piece of Pretty in Pink run through the Big Shot (you really need this) with the new texture impressions folder called Vintage Wallpaper. It is gorgeous in person. The next layer is a 2 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Soft Suede run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot textured impressions folder. Then I layered a piece of Whisper White 2 x 3 1/2. Next I stamped a piece of Pretty in Pink 1 7/16 x 1 7/8 with the friends sentiment from Vintage Vogue and on a piece 1 7/8 x 1 7/8 I stamped a quote from the New set Occasional Quotes ( your going to want this). I put my piece of Chocolate Chip 5/8 inch ribbon around the soft suede and pink before putting on the card with dimensionals. I stamped the two flowers from Vintage Vogue on Whisper White with Melon Mambo and cut them out. I used Melon Mambo ink for everything to give it some contrast. I then punched a hole in the center of the flowers with the 1/16 inch hand held hole punch (non SU) and inserted a 1/4 inch brad from the Sending Love Chocolate Chip collection (former mini catalog). I adhered them to the card with a dimensional.

I love how it came out and hope you do to. I want everyone to get inspired to create.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment