Saturday, June 12, 2010

BEST YET

This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday challenge. I don't understand why I haven't used more Bordering Blue cardstock. It is beautiful on a card especially with some embossing on it. I really love the way this card came out and hope you do to.

I used Naturals White for the main card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I then layered it with a piece of Certainly Celery 41/8 x 5 3/8. I cut my piece of Chocolate Chip 4 1/8 x 5 1/4 then scalloped the bottom with the Scallop Border Punch. The Dusty Durango is 3 1/2 x 5, and the Bordering Blue is 3 3/8 x 4 7/8 and run through the Big Shot with the Finial Press Embossing Folder(I love it and you will too). Next I cut another piece of Naturals White 2 3/4 x 2/3/4 and layered it with a piece of So Saffron 2 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamped with a sentiment from the stamp set Best Yet and run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder ( I love this one too, so will you). I then cut 3 flowers with the Ex-large Flower Punch from Dusty Durango. I ran them through my crimper several times to break up the fibers so I could separate them into 6 flowers total. I then crunched them up in my hand, smoothed them back out, punched a hole in the center of each with my hole punch and mat set and put a brad in the center to hold them all together. It makes a beautiful flower as you can see ( I love these too). Guess I love a lot of things. I finished it off with 2 strips of Chocolate Chip 5/8 inch Satin Ribbon ( I love this too) WOW!

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment