Tuesday, June 15, 2010

TOO KIND

This is my first 411 challenge card SSC155. I haven't created a kindness card in a while and I have some really kind friends that I need to send one to, so this is perfect. I just love creating and using the Big Shot and all it's accessories. I don't know how I ever got along without one before. Wouldn't want to have to now!

I used the Big Shot and the Scallop circle #2 die and got my circle for the sentiment out of Whisper White. I stamped it in Melon Mambo and sponged the edge. Then I stamped the 2-step large flower from the Flower Fancy stamp set onto Whisper White and cut it out. I also stamped the large 2-step leaves in Old Olive and cut them out. My card is Crumb Cake layered with Baja Breeze punched with the Eyelet Border Punch. I then put on a strip of Melon Mambo and adhered a strip of White Organza Ribbon to it. I put my sentiment and flower on with dimensionals and the leaves with mini glue dots. Pretty simple but nice.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS use of this stamp set! Beautiful job with this sketch! THanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cheerful colors of this card. I don't know how we ever managed without a Big Shot either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Love the colors and the stamp set you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete