Friday, June 11, 2010

HAPPINESS ALWAYS

I was inspired by another challenge today and so I made this beautiful card for the challenge at Lord Have Mercy. I really liked this one and it was very easy to do.


I started with Gable Green for the main card, layered it with Whisper White and layered that with some Bashful Blue DSP. Next I layered three pieces of Pixie Pink and stamped the bottom with a sentiment from Whimsical Words in Bashful Blue. I then cut a scallop circle from Gable Green with the Scallop Circle Punch. Next I cut the flower pieces with the Big Shot and the Floral Fusion Sizzlet from Bashful Blue card stock. I put a Bashful Blue brad from the Soft Subtles brads in the middle. The bow is made with Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon and attached with a dimensional.

Cute and quick to make. Hope you like it. The color challenge was from the Diva Coffee Break Design Team. So much fun and I am learning a lot about colors.


Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed night!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment