Saturday, June 12, 2010

ELEMENTS

Good Saturday morning to those on the West coast and afternoon to all others. I was inspired by Clean and Simple for this beautiful card. I just love the Elements of Style stamp set and you will probably get tired of seeing all the cards I do with it, but "oh well", that's the breaks.

I chose Chocolate Chip for the main card. I layered it with a piece of Kraft card stock 5 1/4 x 4. Next layer is Chocolate Chip 4 1/2 x 3 1/4, I layered it with Whisper White 4 1/4 x 3 and stamped it with the flower image from Elements of Style. The banner is 1 x 4 1/4 stamped with the sentiment from the same stamp set. I clipped the corners with my paper cutters and adhered a Chocolate Chip button to each end with a dimensional. Can't get much simpler but it is still elegant. I love these colors together so you may see more of them too.

Hope you are having a great week-end.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment