Sunday, June 20, 2010

FLOWER FANCY

Good Sunday morning to all! It is another beautiful day in Southern California. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. Make it a wonderful day with family if possible. Dad's don't get enough opportunities to do that.

I decided it was time to create a anything card and I ran across a card I had done in Laurie Gibsons card class and decided to case it. I tweaked alittle by sponging around the edges and used a different stamp set, but it is pretty much the same as hers otherwise.


I used Rich Razzleberry for the main card and layered it with Melon Mambo and the Pink Pirouette. The flowers are stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo. I used the Scallop Corner Trim Punch and the small heart punch to do the fancy trim and put Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon behind the trim. It's a card to brighten any day or event.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment