Monday, October 18, 2010

Wellness Wishes

Wow! I think fall is here. It's a cool 60 degrees and hot chocolate weather. Love it! Love it! Love it! Big Shot class was so much fun yesterday and now I am looking forward to card class this Saturday. I sure am lovin' sharing everything I create.







This is one of the cards we are making in card class this week. Pretty simple design but I love it!

Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Wellness Wishes, Elements of Style and Sincere Salutations

Card Stock: Old Olive for the main card, Jolly Holiday DSP, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso and Very Vanilla

Ink: Early Expresso

Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, 1 1/4, 1 3/8, and Scallop Circle Punches, Early Expresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

Hope you are inspired by this to do something of your own.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed day!

June

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment