Friday, October 8, 2010

Sincere Salutations

Chilly morning in Southern California. It really feels like fall and I am lovin' it. Spring and fall are my favorite times of the year. The change of seasons here is not as definite as they are in the East but there still is a change that can be seen and felt.

I am having a card class on October 23 at 2 p.m. so if you live in the San Diego area and would like to come just e-mail me and let me know. I have some great things planned.


This is my make-n-take card for my workshop on Saturday. My hostess says we have 8 coming so that will make for a good time. I am really lovin' doing the workshops and sure hope I can get some more bookings for this fall. I love making the harvest and holiday cards, they are so beautiful and the colors are fibrant. My hostess requested a birthday card since everyone sends them at one point or another. Here is the recipe.






I started with a Concord Crush base card 4 1/4" x 11". I cut 2 pieces of Pink Pirouette, 3" x 3 1/4 "and 1 1/4" x 4 1/4", 2 pieces of Whisper White, 2" x 4 1/4" and 2 3/4" x 3". The DSP is 1" x 4 1/4" and is from the In color pack. The paper is 6" x 6" so I cut a 1" strip and then punched the bird wing first and then cut the paper to 4 1/4". It is easier to do the wing that way you have more paper to hang on to in the punch.

I used the Scallop Border Trim Punch on each long side of the Whisper White 4 1/4" piece. After putting those layers together I tied the 5/8" Whisper White Organdy ribbon around them in a double knot and then glued them to the base card. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.

Hope you are inspired to create your own card and have a great time doing it.

Thanks for stoppin' in!

Have a blessed day!

June
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment