Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day of Gratitude

I received an e-mail from Lynn Pratt this morning about her young 5 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with diabetes. If you go on this website here, and make a donation you can receive a free tutorial from Lynn for this very cute paper purse. Hope you will help this very good cause. My husband has diabetes also.










We received a little rain this morning, just enough to say it rained. It will be a cool day here again, only in the 60's.



Getting ready for card class this afternoon and this is my third creation for the Big Shot class tomorrow afternoon. I love the big pumpkin.







I used Cajun Craze cardstock for the main card. I layered it with basic black and then I put a layer of Very Vanilla run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on that.
I used the Ovals original die for the pumpkin. I also used the Decorative Label punch for the sentiment from the Day of Gratitude stamp set. I finished it off with some thwacking and wal-la the finished product. We should have fun making this one.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed day!

June

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment